Patient compliance is the single most important aspect of achieving excellent orthodontic results in the estimated treatment time. Therefore, Dr. Davies and our team feel that patients deserve a reward for helping us create their beautiful smiles!
The WOODEN NICKEL program is our way of rewarding our patients undergoing active treatment.
Every time you are seen for your regular appointment, you will be evaluated in these five areas of cooperation:
- Excellent brushing and flossing.
- Wearing your rubber bands, headgear, or removable appliances.
- No lost or broken appliances or braces.
- Coming to your appointment on time.
- Wearing your ‘Davies Orthodontics’ T-shirt. (You’ll get this the day your braces are placed).
An Excellent must be earned in tooth brushing before you are eligible to receive nickels in the other categories. Then, you receive a wooden nickel for every Excellent you receive in other categories.
Learn More About Our Wooden Nickel Program!
When you are ready to trade in your wooden nickels, you can shop in our store, turn them in for gift certificates, or make a donation to H.A.W.S. To learn more, schedule an appointment by calling us today at (262) 542-9151. With offices conveniently located in Waukesha and Oconomowoc, WI, we proudly serve families throughout all of our surrounding communities.